Contribute to the backbone of the next decentralized informational network
By Mark Curchin
Have a suggestion?Edit Article
An experienced GoLang engineer is wanted to help us build the next decentralized informational network. If you have a burning desire to be part of a meaningful web3 movement, you enjoy solving complex challenges around big numbers and financial data, and you know how to use GoLang to translate business ideas, this opportunity fits you.
In this role, you will
- Build decentralized applications. Collaborate with peers and solve business problems using your technical abilities. You’ll be responsible for rolling out features, reviewing code, gathering feedback, and enhancing existing products.
- Act as a leader and work self-directed. Our culture plays a big role in our success. We enjoy collaborating as if we are part of a community. There is no manager to give us tasks and orders but we can help you make decisions. Everyone makes himself useful and contributes to achieving more business goals.
- Master the knowledge. There is a lot of professional and business knowledge that you will have to acquire as you go, without which you won’t be able to provide solutions. The tech stack can grow as we go. You need to keep up with the requirements.
- Grow professionally and amplify your voice. We have brilliant engineers in our team ready to support you along the journey. But if you are already experienced, we are eager to learn new things from you as well. We have outlined a framework for growth and compensation to praise and reward the people who contribute to our company growth.
We prioritize developer experience, humane relations with the team, and a professional attitude toward the job. In exchange, we offer a lot to our engineers, both professionally and beyond compensation.
- Advanced proficiency with GoLang. Professional experience with Go with a strong emphasis on systems design and architecture. Having experience with products that are launched and in production is a major benefit.
- Advanced knowledge of database design, distributed systems, and cloud platforms. A proven track record of developing and maintaining production applications.
- Able to work asynchronously. Be able to clearly express and document your ideas, questions, and solutions. Define and plan your work to help achieve business goals. Take ownership of your tasks and execute their delivery on time. Communicate when things go wrong and make sure everyone involved is aware of it.
How to Apply
We’re not looking for a typical CV or overly formal cover letter. Instead, share real stories about your experiences, interests, previous projects, and your achievements.