Our core values
Holdex is a values-driven team
- Dream Big
- Go for it. Otherwise it’s not worth it.
- Be Open
- Challenge your current beliefs.
- Let new knowledge, ideas, and opportunities in.
- See things from the perspective of others and you will recognize potential mistakes you have made.
- Open your mind to learn and grow, strengthening your belief in yourself.
- It's a great thing to fall and get back up again.
- Do The Right Thing
- If you do something “right” but it is the wrong thing to do your efforts will be futile.
- Act like an Owner
- Ask why. Once you understand, focus solely on what is the next one thing that will move you closer to the goal.
- Review company goals and objectives and make sure that every action you take is getting the company closer to exceeding the goal.
- Constantly look for where you might be wrong so you can fix it, or save or make more money by making the business more efficient and/or effective.
- Embrace the power of FIOY (Figure It Out Yourself) and accelerated learning. Find out the way to make it happen.
- Be passionate about what you do.
- Keep It Simple and Bring Clarity
- Simplicity is a major key to success. The most complicated skill is to be simple.