Join Web3 competition in Bahamas
Holdex to become a partner of Finoverse to support the web3 competition for the upcoming D3 Bahamas event
Following a long friendship between Finoverse and Holdex teams, Holdex was chosen as the supporting organization to facilitate the D3 Bahamas p itch c ompetition. Every startup must complete the Holdex acceleration program form for a chance to be selected for the Startup Battle competition.
The event is organized by Finoverse and hosted by the Securities Commission of the Bahamas and the Government of The Bahamas.
10 selected startups will be sponsored to attend D3 Bahamas event which includes:
- flight tickets for one representative
- hotel accommodation for the period of the event
The competition winners will be awarded special cash prizes of up to $1,000,000 US.
We look forward to hosting the best Web3 teams from across the world in the Bahamas in January. This is a great opportunity for scale-ups to pitch in front of VCs and more than 3,000 industry professionals – Anthony Sar, CEO at Finoverse.
- Web 3 Infrastructure
- DeFi & Crypto
Apply for competition
All finalists will receive
- A free booth at the largest Web 3 Festival in the Americas
- Media and marketing exposure for their startup
- Opportunity to pitch their startup in front of top VCs and crypto experts
- Global crypto community access: 3000+ visitors
- Unforgettable Bahamas experience!
As of now, there is not specific date, because of the uncertainty in the market. The original deadline was prolongated indefinitely. We are waiting for more information from the event host.
Questions & Answers
- Receive up to $1,000,000 in investment if you are a winner or to get one of the special prizes
- Participate in D3 Bahamas FinTech Festival 2023. Free flight tickets and hotel accommodation are provided for 10 finalists.
- Get a free booth at the next D3 Bahamas FinTech Festival in 2024 if you are among 10 finalists.
- Get Marketing exposure across major web3 media.
- Pitch your startup in front of top VCs and crypto experts
- Promote your brand at a top-level FinTech Event
What are the special prizes?
- “Best Fintech Solution for the Caribbean” is a prize granted to a startup with a fintech solution developed for the Caribbean region and with high potential for global expansion.
- Blockchain Special Prizes for Fintech products developed on a particular blockchain protocol.
What are the assessment criteria?
- Idea: Innovation
- Market Opportunity: Market Size, Competition, Scalability
- Business Model: Revenue Model, Pricing, Target Customers
- Traction: Revenue, customers, investors
- Team: Team skill and experience
Who will judge the pitches?
Leading investors will judge competition from global corporations and VC funds.
How is the selection process organized?
- Any fintech startup, chain, DAO, or NFT project with an MVP can apply.
- A shortlist of startups will be made after the examination of the online dossier.
- 10 startups will participate in the final pitch in the Bahamas.