We’re looking for a senior smart contract developer, who wants to bring crypto and decentralization closer to everyone. If you enjoy hacking complex problems around crypto adoption, we'd love to talk with you.
We're a fully remote company and looking for candidates in the UTC+5 time zone ± 5 hours. This is a full-time position, but part-time is also an option.
In this role you will
- Transform business logic into smart contracts along with our team. Deliver lightweight and snappy smart contracts that are easy to read, integrate and maintain in the overall product. It is all about team spirit and collaboration oriented attitude.
- Enhance existing features. Upgradable smart contracts are crucial for startup growth. Observe the feedback, work with a team member to come up with a solution and deploy it without breaking the experience.
- Improve performance, care about quality and security. Smart contracts are the core of blockchain apps. Their performance impacts the whole team up to the user. You’ll be responsible for the code you write and the security measures taken.
- Co-own the product. Every assignment you accept, follow it so it’s being delivered. You feel something is off, raise concern and work on polishing it. Take pride in your work knowing that tens of thousands are using it.
- Care about team values. We strongly believe in our vision and our team’s core values. These values help us to align with and eventually enjoy the process. A good understanding of a positive interdependence and being a team player is a must.
Main considerations for a perfect match are:
- Proficient with Solidity (very proficient). You have at least 1 year of experience with smart contracts used by real users.
- Practical experience in smart contract security. Our products accelerate the DeFi where a high level of security is a must. You are aware of and implement all security measures known to date.
- Practical expertise in smart contract best practices. You treat technology as tradeoffs so you know what to implement and what to avoid better. The functionality must be entirely covered in end to end and unit tests.
How to apply
Apply to this job by completing the form below. Now that you know about us, we’d like to learn more about you.