What is ERC20 compatible wallet?
ERC-20 wallets guide and a features comparison.
Table of Contents
Before receiving any ERC20 tokens, you need to have a secure and compatible wallet to keep these tokens. There are many wallets for cryptocurrencies, but not all are compatible with ERC20 Standard Tokens .
- do not use a centralized exchange account to receive ERC20 tokens
- make sure you have access to your private keys when you provide the public address of your ERC20 compatible wallet.
List of ERC20 compatible wallets
- MetaMask – provides solid experience in browser
- Trust Wallet – one of the best mobile wallets
- Coinbase Wallet – mobile wallet by a famous exchange
- Custonomy - trustless MPC custody and security platform
- Pillar – good wallet with a unique twist and its own token
- O3 Wallet
- Status Wallet
- Opera is the browser with a built-in wallet.
- Torus - web-based wallet
- Trezor - hardware wallet
- Math Wallet
- D'CENT Wallet - hardware wallet
Comparison of ERC20 wallets
For your browser, I recommend Metamask wallet, which is one of the most secure and easy-to-use wallets used by over 1 million users. For your mobile phone: Trust wallet or Coinbase Wallet. Getting a wallet with MetaMask is relatively easy and straightforward. Please follow the instructions and you will get your unique wallet set up in less than 5 minutes.
Is the wallet missing? Reply to this thread with your feedback to collect a full database of ERC20 compatible wallets.