If you already have some tokens in your ERC20 wallet, you might face the issue of transferring these tokens. Don't worry. Just go through the token activation (KYC) process:
- Go to PASS VERIFY dashboard .
- Accept the PASS Protocol terms.
- Create an identity on Blockpass.
- Submit your address
- Submit your date of birth
- Submit your email address
- Submit your ETH or other compatible blockchain address.
P.S. As I know, Blockpass doesn't store your private information. They only retain a certificate about the completion of the KYC at the time you apply.