<b>Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “</b>Fragment-based Drug Discovery Market <b>: Library and Service Providers, 2020-2030.”</b>
<b>Screening small molecule fragments has made it possible to identify pharmacological leads against otherwise hard to target hotspots on biomolecules, such as allosteric sites, rendering this approach a valuable alternative method of drug discovery</b>
<b>The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of this approach over the next decade. It features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:</b>
· A detailed review of the overall landscape of fragment-based drug discovery library and service providers.
· Elaborate profiles of the companies providing libraries and services for fragment-based drug discovery (shortlisted on the basis of the service portfolio and number of fragment screening techniques offered).
· An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the recent past.
· A detailed analysis on acquisition targets.
· An insightful competitiveness analysis of fragment-based drug discovery library and service providers.
· An analysis highlighting the cost saving potential associated with the use of fragment-based drug discovery approach.
<b>Get Detailed Analysis: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/fragment-based-drug-discovery/309.html </b>
<b>A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)</b>
<b>Type of Technique</b>
· X-ray Crystallography
· Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
· Surface Plasmon Resonance
· Other Screening Techniques
<b>Type of Service</b>
· Library Screening
· Fragment Screening
· Fragment Optimization
· Industry Players
· Non-Industry Players
<b>Key Geographical Region </b>
· North America (US and Canada)
· Europe (UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, and rest of Europe)
· Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific / rest of the world)
<b>Key companies covered in the report</b>
· Charles River Laboratories
· Creative Biolabs
· Creative Biostructure
· Red Glead Discovery
· SARomics Biostructures
· Shanghai ChemPartner
· Sygnature Discovery
· Vernalis Research
<b>Request for Customization: </b>