First of all, it is very user-friendly to log in with email and passcode (which is sent to email) instead of Metamask and Ledger.
But how do you do this? And most important:
- How safe it is? What are the security concerns here?
- Do you store my private key on your centralized server? How do you encrypt it?
- What if your server disk with my key will be corrupted?
I just really like the #webwallet concept instead of browser extensions, but really concerned about security.
And some additional questions about Talleo web wallet functionality:
- What is "Anonymity level"? How does it work.
- Is "View key" the same as "public key"?
- Is "Spend key" the same as "private key"?
- Is "GUI import key" the same as "seed"?
- What is "Faucet address"?