A strong Content Writer is wanted for creating high-quality content that will educate on DeFi lending and navigate the community.
Have a suggestion?Edit Article
We are a game changer in DeFi lending, and we are looking for a full-time Content Writer to join a remote team.
Clearpool is the first decentralized dynamic marketplace for institutional unsecured capital. The protocol was built to address the growing demand for unsecured liquidity in the DeFi market. Driven by market forces of supply and demand, Clearpool’s permissionless single-borrower pools enable institutions to raise short-term capital while providing DeFi lenders access to risk-adjusted returns based on adaptive interest rates derived by market consensus.
The Content Writer will be a strong team player, responsible for creating high-quality content that will educate on DeFi lending and navigate the community in their online journey. You will also actively contribute to the social media content creation and develop a unique brand voice across different SM channels, as well as support our PR team in communicating key messages.
- Contribute to and implement the content strategy across all channels
- Write and/or edit long-form and short-form articles on a variety of DeFi lending topics, press releases, recaps of AMAs and other events, tutorials, video scripts, SM posts, newsletters, as well as page copy
- Ensure that the content reflects Clearpool’s brand voice and its tone is adjusted appropriately across different channels
- Implement SM content strategies
- Support SM related partner collaborations
- Optimize content for SEO
- Conduct keyword/topics research to spot emerging trends
- Perform competitors content analysis
- Contribute fresh ideas and implement content marketing best practises
The main considerations for a perfect match are:
- Minimum 3 years experience in content writing and editing
- In-depth understanding of DeFi and blockchain
- Native English
- Excellent written communication skills
- Knowledgeable on SEO and best content marketing tactics and hacks
- Knowledgeable on SEMrush, or other SEO tools
- Good proofreading skills and attention to detail
- UX writing experience, as well as experience working with well-known TradFi or DeFi media outlets will be a great advantage
What we offer
- Attractive remuneration
- Work in a cutting-edge field, as part of an international, talented team
- Flexible hours
- A lot of independence once you acquire the in-depth understanding of the protocol and marketing strategy
If you are interested in this role, please apply by completing the form below.