Sponsoring pool statistics:
- 1150 (+$30k) received by the treasury
- Usability tests conducted to further improve Jarvis Exchange UI
- Contracts for farming and claim dApps are almost done
- Promising candidates for the Solidity dev position
- APY of 42%, 10%, and 24% on Uniswap, Bancor, and Sushiswap
@vsevolod Pepes have invaded the art. 🐸 I can sense the Beeple vibe in here. Glad to hear that the artist will be rewarded.
@bitRainbow It is a 5 weeks work, with a lot of details, and we set up the price when eth was lower :D so we can reduce it ofc.
🥳 A new addition to #jarvismythology is now available for sale!
- jFiat undergoes legal opinion
- Borrowing pool tests
- A new version of Jarvis Exchange released
- The first big Jarvis NFT is about to be released
- APY of 44%, 9%, and 26% on Uniswap, Bancor, and Sushiswap
🤩 March was quite an eventful month! Jarvis reached new 📈ATH in Mcap, TVL, and addresses.
@01010 It was the first audit, the second one is already in the process, we will increase the LP funds after it is done.
◾️ Synthereum TVL overpassed 1M USD ◾️ Borrowing pool deployed on Kovan ◾️ Few new ATH this week: TVL, MCAP, number of addresses ◾️ JRT listed on Loopring ◾️ An interesting use case for jFiat: combat negative interests ◾️ APY of 28%, 6% and 22% on Uniswap, Bancor and Sushiswap
Sunday night brought us to yet another milestone - 🧪Synthereum reached $1M in TVL! 🥳
🛡️Our first security audit has been performed by our security advisors Halborn Security.
This is a TVL for the sponsoring program (which gathers interests to be later used in our wallet for the zero-fee onramp)