Sponsoring pool TVL is slowly getting back on track.
Congratulation on behalf of our team, guys! We follow you and we can see how much progress you do!
🥳 We are happy to introduce to you the Jarvis Dex, to trade synthetic and non-synthetic assets.
🚀 We are thrilled to take this journey together with 🤝Chainlink.
Sponsoring pool TVL pool took another hit, further increasing the rewards for the participants.
- Chainlink version of Synthereum is live on the mainnet
- $50k of liquidity have been added, and the first synth have been minted
- The first official revenue of the DAO has been generated
- The first arbitrage happened between Sushiswap and Synthereum
- Halborn is performing a security audit of Synthereum
- APY of 28%, 18% and 55% on Uniswap, Bancor and Sushiswap
Right now the rewards are sent on a monthly basis since the gas price is high.
You collect the fees in the currency for your protocol, but release to the end user tokens? It is a good idea. Now I can see why it is called "Sponsoring pools".
Do you lock these tokens, or we can straight away exchange them on the secondary market?
Also, where can I contribute with my to these sponsoring pools?
Sponsoring pool is a program through which we collect interest redirected from deposits on Aave (participants receive JRT as a reward). The interest redirected will be later used to cover the costs of onboarding new users through Jarvis Wallet, for example, zero-fee crypto purchase.
Sponsoring pool TVL took a hit, however, the interest generated is on fire.
Let's start with the overall result: 846 dollars generated (48.61%) or 48,371 dollars of purchase.
Deposited capital: 279,704 (-21.06%)
It is an impressive result. And the community actually loves it :)
is going up! I predict, when you release Jarvis Wallet, will double at least.
- Chainlink integration is completed, and fully tested, ready for the mainnet
- Work on the Jarvis Wallet resumed
- JRT overpassed $3M in liquidity across DEXes
- APY of 16%, 12% and 69% on Uniswap, Bancor and Sushiswap
Sponsoring pool TVL is stable, however, the interest generated is not that juicy.
- Contracts of Synthereum v1 deployed on the mainnet
- Contracts of Synthereum v1.1 deployed on the testnet
- Chainlink integration is being tested
- New dashboard dApps are in development
- APY of 19%, 12% and 73% on Uniswap, Bancor and Sushiswap
Sponsoring pool TVL and interest generated took a hit this week.
- Chainlink integration is complete
- Relayer code is complete
- The updated version of Jarvis Exchange available of Kovan
- New article on JRT distribution
- APY of 24%, 12% and 99% on Uniswap, Bancor and Sushiswap https://medium.com/jarvis-network/newsletter-1st-of-february-b1743c6d4034
TVL is stable at half a million, however, the interest generated overpassed 1k USD!
We do not have an exact ETA on the DAO release yet, until DAO is in place the token distribution is straight forward - 560k per week + rewards (50k )
Good to know about distribution. Would be good to see a lineal graph of distribution for each allocation in time (on the same graph). Something like this:
This article will help you understand how the token supply will evolve in the next 10 years.
- Synthereum Relayer is still being tested
- Chainlink integration is almost done
- New community identity — meet Jarvis Legion
TVL in sponsoring pool overpassed half a million, we are back on track!