Which layer does Jarvis Network belong to? I am referencing the image in your article:
2020 was definitely a hell of a year, not only for Jarvis alone but for the DeFi as a whole.
A decrease in TVL means higher APY for the participants!
We are looking for both defi-native solidity engineer and fintech/crypto UIX designer: http://bit.ly/3oB08pW
- Verification and deployment issues of Synthereum contacts solved
- Forked UMA contracts passed Halborn audit
- Liquidity programs adjusted
- Hiring process resumed
- Jarvis team welcomes new member
Jarvis got a belated New Year's gift, the interest generated by the sponsoring pool reached 1.3k USD!
Go, Jarvis Network, go! I am becoming a fan of your product, because of the way you keep the community aware of your progress!
TVL increased, so did the interest collected, meaning more money donated to those in need.
Congrats on making into Onsen menu. 👍 The APY is pretty juicy there. It felt down to 93% but I hope it boosts the liquidity of . Will it remain until the next rotation?
- Mainnet planned for the beginning of January after the UMA’s vote
- Sushiswap listed in their Onsen menu (current APY of 141%)
- The Jarvis Exchange is ready for launch
- A community member forked Sushi’s MasterChef contract to adapt it to Jarvis upcoming jEUR-USDC farming program
- Token unlock postponed to April
Where is the best place to buy some of the ? I mean the exchange with the best rate and smallest slippage. Like 200 $USD.
Sponsoring pool TVL slightly decreased, which means higher APY for the rest of the participants.
Currently, we are using UMA priceless framework, price feed is off-chain, unless dispute arises. This allows us to have realtime pricefeed. However, if we want to be fully decentralized in the future, we need to look at other solutions, which is why we had a discussion with Chainlink.
What are the other alternatives of Chainlink you have considered? Mobile UI is very needed 😅 that’s good that you have started working on it.
- The migration script for deploying Synthereum is completed
- New UMIP drafted
- Talks with Chainlink for future cooperation
- Jarvis Exchange UI is done and awaits testing https://medium.com/jarvis-network/newsletter-21st-of-december-7a1d072b132c
Sponsoring TVL slightly dropped, however, the interest generated is still above 1k!